Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work authorship and initial publicaton in this journal.
- Author are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publicaton in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutuional repositories or on their website) prior in to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
All articles in Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Disease are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0).
This license applies to authors and public readers in the who are permitted to:
copy and redistribute the article in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the article (eg.: to produce a new research work and, possibly, a new publication)
If you remix, transform, or build upon the article, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- NO ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS:
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- ATTRIBUTION: You must give appropriate credit to both the Author(s) and the journal, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
You may not:
- NONCOMMERCIAL: You may not use the article for commercial purposes.
The above is an easy to read summary of the license, but does not substitute the legal text which is available to read and for download at the Creative Commons Website (English).
Jurnal Ilmu Kefarmasian Indonesia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.