Peer Review Process
Submission & Peer Review Process
- Author submits all required materials, including copyright form, and separate cover letter via email.
- Completed submission is sent out to two or three reviewers.
- Reviewers review the article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will be sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- Article is printed in Journal