Focus and Scope
International Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Diseases accepts articles in the form of full length original research, short communications, reviews, case reports, letter to editor and new drug information. The journal gives importance to articles from ethnopharmacology, in-vivo and in-vitro studies of and clinical studies comparing different modalities of treatment in the fields of herbal medicine. International Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Diseases is being published as print and e-version.
Main research areas include:
- Natural Product
- Herbal Medicine
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Publication of International Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Diseases is sponsored by the publication fees.
Mission, Vision and Goals
International Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Diseases
To reach the Electronic Best High-Quality Acceptable Peer-Reviewed Pharmacy and Clinical Sciences Journal in the World
Provide electronic qualified peer-reviewed updated or innovative publications in the field of natural product for degenerative diseases and health sciences knowledge
Quality, value, new knowledge,
1. Publish, reviews, research, clinical trial and all type of researches.
2. Publish updated therapeutic guidelines
3. Publish Total Quality Knowledge and patient safety in the pharmacy and Health sciences
4. Publish innovative pharmacy and health sciences knowledge, equipment and related issues
5. Publish pharmacy and health sciences news from related conferences
6. Asses the healthcare services to provide in a best high quality manner with new future vision
7. Encourage the young researcher publications over all the world
8. Provide publications services and related issues.
International Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Diseases is indexed in the following:
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- Google scholar
Peer Review Process
Submission & Peer Review Process
- Author submits all required materials, including copyright form, and separate cover letter via email.
- Completed submission is sent out to two or three reviewers.
- Reviewers review the article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will be sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- Article is printed in Journal
Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that the authors have not violated any ethical practice followed in preparation and publication of biomedical manuscripts. The list practices that are considered unethical are given in the journal website. Author/s is/are responsible for all the statements made in their work and should be willing to defend them publicly, if challenged. Authors should prepare their manuscripts submitted to the journal exactly according to the instructions given. Manuscripts which do not follow the format and style of the journal may be returned to the authors for revision or rejected. The journal reserves the right to make any further formal changes and language corrections necessary in a manuscript accepted for publication. Manuscripts and figures are not returned to the authors, not even upon rejection of the paper.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
International Journal of Natural Product for Degenerative Diseases Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement are based, in large part, on the guidelines and standards developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics of Universitas Pancasila
The journal has a policy of retracting the published articles if some fallacy (cases of evidence of unreliable data or findings, plagiarism, duplicate publication, and unethical research) is being brought into the notice after its publication. We might consider of concern notice if an article is under investigation. All retraction notices explain why the article was retracted. The retraction procedure depends on the publication stage of the article. The publisher follows as per the standards developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics.
Manuscripts may be withdrawn by submitting a letter to the editorial office stating the genuine reasons for manuscript withdrawal. The manuscript can be withdrawn before the decision phase of the article. Once the article processed for publication after acceptance. Author(s) need to pay 50 % of Article Processing Charges if in case before the publication via online or print.